01/01/2008

Oooh! Oooh! First post!

Heh heh heh, well here we go, eh.

I haven't really got anything to say - I created this blog primarily so that I can pretend that I can remember what happens from one day to the next. (I can't.) If you've arrived here, you've probably misclicked somewhere; if you haven't, then take everything you may accidentally set your eyes upon with a pinch of salt.


Working on another Garry's Mod gamemode. To be blunt, we barely have any - the only 'finished' gamemode that involves NO sandbox influences would be Zombie Survival, and that has a huge number of rough edges. So I'm working on a gamemode that's all about just blowing everyone else up. Trying to avoid being too much like GMDM, but chances are Garry will never release that anyway, so I'm not hugely worried. I'm making sure I keep a suitable focus on effects and postprocessing - the impressive part of ZS is definitely the way it deals with visuals, so I need to make this a serious priority if I want to make a gamemode that's better.

Real life: 1 week until holidays end. Ugggh. I'm just trying not to think about it, particularly not the 'what about all that schoolwork you told yourself you were going to do?' part.

No comments: